As Certified Residential Appraisers we meet with realtors during the site visit when performing an appraisal for a sale, we often hear " Is there going to be a problem with value or comparables to potentially hurt the sale from going through? ". With a Listing Appraisal selling realtors and homeowners alike, will know that your listing is priced competitively to reduce extended days on the market and get the home to closing faster.
Top 10 Reasons to obtain a Listing Appraisal
4. A Listing Appraisal can help impress buyers with written proof of a home's condition inside and out, decreasing the chances of your sale falling through due to unknown problems.
5. We are FHA Approved. You'll be aware of any potential repair problems and eliminate last minute repair hassles that might delay the sale of your listing.
6. We are local appraisers who have a complete understanding of your market area.
7. Investors who are looking to "flip" a home which has been remodeled like to know what the property would be worth after renovations have been completed. (After Repair Value) This is very important for planing renovation budgets.
8. We have a proven track record of success with our clients using Listing Appraisals as a marketing tool to buyers.
9. An overpriced home is unlikely to attract an offer. What is worse if a property is overpriced other Real Estate Agents and other potential buyers may not even bother to show or see an overpriced home to their buyers. In today's market competition is great - arm your tool chest with this type of marketing tool to give buyers a sense of confidence they are buying with confidence.
10. A Listing Appraisal can assist you with valuing unique or complex properties.
As Certified Appraisers, our only job is providing customers with accurate property values. We have experience working with realtors, investors and homeowners who are selling their properties in today's market by providing an accurate opinion of value to minimize extended market exposure and maximize profits. Many realtors add comments to their listing on Paragon MLS after an appraisal is performed informing other Realtors in the area there is true market value in your listing and have included a copy of the report with brochures left in the home for buyers to see first hand.
Call Us Today! We will be able to part of your team to help you sell your properties and gain more listings. Our Philosophy is about networking with professionals in the industry and teamwork with private homeowners achieve their goals.
Call us today...